Waiting on Wednesday: Everything All At Once by Katrina Leno

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:


28926581 
Title: Everything All At Once
Author: Katrina Leno
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publication Date: June 6th, 2017


Summary: Lottie Reeves has always struggled with anxiety, and when her beloved Aunt Helen dies, Lottie begins to fear that her own unexpected death might be waiting around every corner. Aunt Helen wasn’t a typical aunt. She was the author of the best–selling Alvin Hatter series, about siblings who discover the elixir of immortality. Her writing inspired a generation of readers. In her will, she leaves one last writing project—just for Lottie. It’s a series of letters, each containing mysterious instructions designed to push Lottie out of her comfort zone. Soon, Lottie’s trying some writing of her own, leaping off cliffs, and even falling for a boy she’s only just met. Then the letters reveal an extraordinary secret about the inspiration for the Alvin Hatter series. Lottie finds herself faced with an impossible choice, one that will force her to confront her greatest fear once and for all.

I'm a huge fan of Katrina Leno's work, and this book sounds really interesting, so I'm excited to get my hands on it. It's an interest concept to ponder, your own death -- something that I'm not normally keen on, so I'm curious to see how I'll respond to this book. I'm also intrigued by the idea of letters pushing me out of my comfort zone, which sort of reminds me of Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I can't wait for this one's release!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️