Happy 18th Birthday to Me!

It's My 18th Birthday!

Time to celebrate!

refinery29  birthday refinery29 norahstone

Amber and I are ten days apart, and ten days ago was her eighteenth birthday- which means that today is mine! I'm so super excited for this next year of my life and I'm so so grateful and appreciative of everything I've accomplished and worked towards in the past seventeen years of my life - so now it's time to spend this first awesome year as an adult rocking it as well!


And of course, you can't forget the party GIFs. 

reaction happy party birthday excited

birthday  birthday happy birthday old cake

birthday happy birthday

birthday happy birthday


So now if you'd excuse me, I'm off to celebrate my 18th birthday! Thank you for all of the warm wishes, everybody!! :)


4 comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️