The Book Bratz Present: The 2015 Best Book Awards!

Welcome to The Book Bratz's Second Annual Best Book Awards!

fail leonardo dicaprio awards oscars loser

If you're new here, our annual Best Book Awards is a post where Amber and I showcase some of our favorite books from 2015. It's lots of fun and we want YOU to get involved too - by commenting down below and telling us what YOU would choose as the winners for certain categories, and what you thought of our choices! Without further ado, here are our favorite books of 2015! 

And the winners are...

Best Fantasy:

18798983

Jessica: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh



Amber: Siren's Fury by Mary Weber 

Best Sci-Fi:

23395680

Jessica: Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman



Amber: Crash by Eve Silver 


Best Contemporary:

21469068

Jessica: I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios




Amber: Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie



Best Romance:

22875451

Jessica: The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan




Amber: Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie

Sexiest Book:

24977558

Jessica: Made for Us by Samantha Chase



Amber: Written on my Heart by Cole Gibsen

Best Stand-Alone Novel:

23009402

Jessica: Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen



Amber: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy 

Least Favorite Book This Year:

24817626

Jessica: Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee



Amber: Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George

Best Love Triangle:

23310722

Jessica: Gabriel (The Styclar Saga, #2) by Nikki Kelly



Amber: Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Grey 

Biggest Thriller:

24465518

Jessica + Jessica: Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young


Funniest:

19547856

Jessica: Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli



Amber: The Lifeboat Clique by Katy Parks

Best World-Building:

24930075

Jessica: Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) by Romina Russell



Amber: The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

Best Cover:

18692431

Jessica: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon



Amber: The White Rose by Amy Ewing 

Best Book-To-Movie Adaptation:


Jessica + Amber: Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth


Favorite Main Character:

23168396

Jessica: The Diamond Sisters from Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow



Amber: Katie & Roxy from Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Best Debut Author:


22896551

Jessica: None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio



Amber: Velvet by Temple West 

So that's all for this year's Best Book Awards! We hope you all enjoyed it - now comment down below and let us know what books YOU would choose to win each of these categories! Now go enjoy ringing in 2016!

margot robbie awards golden globes


12 comments

  1. Some great books here and more ideas for my TBR list in 2016!

    I didn't break down my favourite books by category, by these are My Top Ten Books of 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss both The Royal We and Addicted To You are on your lists!! PROUD MOMENT!! :D Ooh so glad to see Wandering Star and Wrath on your list too. Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Addicted To You! I have yet to read The Royal We *Hides behind book pile*

      Delete
  3. I am so honored to make the list!! Love you both to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see I'll Meet You There as Best Contemporary. It is one of my favorites of 2015 and made such an impact on me. And Addicted To You for Best Romance... yes! So much love for Lily and Lo. (I'm actually reading Addicted After All right now and still getting all the LiLo feels.)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lily and Lo! I have to read on in the series, but I heard how much the feels start to come on

      Delete
  5. Yeyyyyyy Gabriel !! Thank you ladies!! 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh, such great choices! I loved Wrath and CRASH! I love seeing Crash on this list! I'm sad to see that series go. Lovely post, ladies!

    Happy New Year. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that series, I feel like it was very under appreciated to be honest. (I could be wrong on that though)

      Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  7. I have a few of these in my TBR pile. The Illuminae cover is so pretty in person. I've seen good and bad about I'll Meet You There so I'm interested in seeing what I would think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️