Stacking the Shelves #13: I Think My Book Buying Ban Is Going Well

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

FOR REVIEW FROM NETGALLEY: 

  

FOR REVIEW FROM EDELWEISS: 


IN THE MAIL: 

  
Thanks Swoon Reads! 


Books Read: 
The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine (5 Stars)
The Leveller by Julia Durango (3 Stars)
Velvet by Temple West (5 Stars) 
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (4 Stars)

Reviews: 

Blog Posts: 


So, what did you get this week?

7 comments

  1. I try to do book bans and they don't work, but I'm glad to see that they worked for you. Awesome haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for a successful book ban? :D I also have Kissing Ted Callahan, All The Rage, and Velvet. I saw you reading Velvet earlier this week! I'm excited to start reading it... sometime soon. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also requested All The Rage, but I still haven't got approved or denied, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    VELVET! I so cannot wait to get my hands on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I'm excited for the release of The Third Twin so I hope that you really enjoy that one. Courtney Summers' novels are pretty good. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, these books are all so new to me. I hope you enjoy them though. Stacking the Shelves #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Velvet sounds amazing! It's one of my most anticipated 2015 reads. After Hours looks super cute, too. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I will have to look into The Third Twin. Interesting title... I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️