'Tis The Season Book Tag!


Thank you Brittany @ Please Feed The Bookworm for tagging us in the 'Tis The Season Booktag! 

1. Do you have a favourite winter read?
Amber: Not really. I typically read The Grinch with my little brother. 
Jessica: We have a gorgeous copy of The Polar Express in my house. I love picking it up and flipping through it from time to time.

2. Find a book with blue in the cover?
Amber: 
I am currently reading Made You Up and it is amazing. Be sure to check it out when it releases in May!

Jessica: 

Unmarked (The Legion, #2)

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and it was just too gorgeous not to share!

3Find a book you’d use as the star on the Christmas tree.
Amber: 
We put an angel on top of the Christmas tree so I think Nym could pass for one.
Jessica: 
The One (The Selection, #3)
America Singer was definitely the star in her story!

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!

Amber: I am not sure. I read alot of dystopia so those places don't seen desirable. 
Jessica: For a winter vacation? I'm more of a fan of tropical islands, so I'd have to go with the island that the girls all visit in Dangerous Girls. (It's been awhile. I forgot what it's called.)

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!

Amber: Just one? I can't choose a whole bunch? Gah. Kaidan Rowe from the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins.
Jessica: I may have to steal Kaidan from Amber when she isn't looking. ;-)

6. Name one book on your wish list this year.

Amber: Zodiac by Romina Russell
Jessica: Rites of Passage, which my fabulous co-blogger Amber got me for Christmas!! <333

7. Favourite holiday drink, treat and movie?
Amber: Hot chocolate, homemade Christmas cookies and Elf! 
Jessica: French vanilla hot chocolate, warm chocolate chip cookies and A Year Without a Santa Claus!

We aren't going to tag anyone, since the holidays have already come to a close.. So take this as your invite to do it if you choose and then comment us your link! :-)


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️